Friedrichstraße, 56564 Neuwied
The Moravian Church has been located in Neuwied since 1750. The church belonging to it was built in the late Baroque style, as was the whole neighbourhood. It is still used today as a meeting room for church services. For this reason, it is generally not open to visitors. The church can only be visited on special guided tours.