Bild Ries 3

Weingut Ries

Kiedricher Straße 20, 65343 Eltville am Rhein

Out of passion for wine With a lot of joy and passion for diversity, we look beyond the typical range of grape varieties of the region for you. In addition to Riesling and Pinot Noir, Schwarzriesling, Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Cabernet Mitos are presented with charm and the necessary wit. The selection is colourful, fresh and full of life. You will taste our lavish devotion and simultaneous curiosity in the careful development of our wines. You can expect uncomplicated, joyful wines for social gatherings. With every glass you welcome enjoyment and joy. You will find your favorite!

With patience and intuition to the best taste and the finest wine.

Karl-Christian Ries, winemaker (Ries winery) Story In 2022, the Ries winery was created from the parental winery (Weingut C.Belz). Our many years of experience are reflected in the taste of the wines. We have been paying attention to the sustainability of our winery for years. viticulture The expansion of the range of grape varieties, an individual wine development, away from the standard, towards gut feeling, be patient and courageous - all this leads to a new, fine and fresh wine style. Our vineyards are located in Eltville, Erbach, Hattenheim, Kiedrich and Oestrich. The main focus of the 12 hectares of vineyards is Riesling, the queen of grape varieties, with more than 70%. The remaining 30% of the area under vines is divided between Pinot Noir, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay, Cabernet Mitos and Dunkelfelder. The Riesling vineyards have grown on many different types of soil, such as sand, clay or loess. The Riesling, as a particularly fine and demanding grape variety, allows these soil structures to be recognized in the glass in an exemplary manner. Our wines reflect their origin and develop natural and intense aromas.

Weingut Ries

Um diesen Inhalt zu sehen müssen Sie den Drittanbieter Cookies zustimmen.

65343 Eltville am Rhein Kiedricher Straße 20
Weingut Ries
Kiedricher Straße 20
65343 Eltville am Rhein

Phone: +49 61232134
E-mail: info@ries-wein.de
Web: http://www.ries-wein.de

Plan route