Brömser Castle - Spring

Brömser Castle

Rheinstraße 3, 65385 Rüdesheim am Rhein

Brömserburg Castle was the property of the Archbishops of Mainz from the early 10th century until the beginning of the 19th century.

During the 12th century they converted the old fortress into a castle residence. The two metre thick walls repelled every attack. Only the south-eastern part was destroyed during the Thirty Years’ War. The castle was inhabited until 1937. Brömserburg Castle is currently under renovation.

Till the reopening of the Brömser Castle the romantic Winegarten of the Brömser Castle invites to enjoy various events with wine and culinary delights.


Brömser Castle - Spring
Brömserburg at night
Brömser Castle with snow

Brömser Castle

65385 Rüdesheim am Rhein Rheinstraße 3
Brömserburg - Die Burg am Rhein GmbH & Co. KG
Rheinstraße 3
65385 Rüdesheim am Rhein

Phone: (0049) 6722 7504307
E-mail: Info@broemserburg.de
Web: http://www.broemserburg.de

Plan route