Grundschule Friedrichssegen | © Stadt Lahnstein

Grundschule Friedrichssegen

Erzbachstraße 42, 56112 Lahnstein

Grundschule Friedrichssegen

The Friedreichssegen elementary school consists of a two-story plastered functional building from 1929 and an annex built in 1961. The old building has eight windows per floor (four per classroom). The roof was renewed in 2018.

After an eventful history, Friedrichssegen, then a district of Oberlahnstein, finally got a functional building in the Ahl district in 1929, which is still used for school lessons today. On May 6, 1929, the Leikert construction company began with the excavations, and the new building was handed over on December 17, 1929. The first floor consisted of two large classrooms, the two teachers' apartments were located on the upper floor. One of the classrooms was prepared for Sunday services until 1937, when the new Catholic parish church was built.

In 1961, the elementary school was given an extension that included two rooms for teaching materials, a room for setting up a library, roofed break halls, and a bath and shower facility that could be used by all Friedrichssegen citizens for a fee. When the Rhineland-Palatinate school law of 1968 came into force, the elementary school became the elementary school for grades 1 to 4, including the pupils from Frücht and Miellen/Lahn.

In 1981, a multi-purpose hall was built opposite the school, where gymnastics lessons are also held. Due to the increasing number of pupils, a modular building was added at the beginning of the 2009/10 school year.

In the 2019/20 school year 76 pupils will attend the elementary school and will be taught by five teachers. Translated with (free version)

Grundschule Friedrichssegen | © Stadt Lahnstein
Grundschule Friedrichssegen II | © Stadt Lahnstein

Grundschule Friedrichssegen

Um diesen Inhalt zu sehen müssen Sie den Drittanbieter Cookies zustimmen.

56112 Lahnstein Erzbachstraße 42
Grundschule Friedrichssegen
Erzbachstraße 42
56112 Lahnstein

Phone: +49 (0)2621 3102

Plan route